Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stuff I need...

An IM convo to my friend Jennie:

heh going to post about coach
because im bag
bad
lololol freudian slip

I'm really needing a new wallet, and, lucky for me, I received a coupon in the mail from Coach for 25% off. For everyday, I like medium wallets, but right now my wallet looks like I've run it over with a car then proceeded to jam my entire life into it.

After looking at the Coach website, I'm really liking these wallets:





Which one do you think I should get?

Dang, why did I have to go looking at shoes... I kind of need these



Just lusting over these ones...



All stuffie stuff available at www.coach.com

4 comments:

  1. If it was me I would get the turquoise wallet because it has a 'spring' feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the brightly colored wallets because they're easier to find in your bag.
    I got some similar Coach tennies at DSW that were like 80% off.
    I really need new a black every day Coach bag. Thanks for inspiring me to shop! I need a trip to the outlets stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah smarty pants, I'll definitely think about it when I go to buy one. I'm just afraid of dirt so I might say nay on the pink one. I'm thinking grey because it's pretty and the color of dirt already! Did you get the tennies recently? They're only $100 but with 25% off it's not too bad on the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the turquoise and the goldish one at the top. They are ALL pretty pretty!!

    And love that I got a shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails