Thursday, March 11, 2010

MAC Liberty of London Swatches

Fun times at the MAC counter today, Liberty of London launched! As always, click on the photo for full size.  Scene e/s, Creme de Violet e/s, and Satellite Dreams e/s are for comparison only.

Give me time and I'll get better at this whole swatching business!

Top- Prim & Proper b/l, Shell Pearl b/p, Summer Rose b/p
Second row from top- Satellite dreams e/s, Dame's Desire e/s, Birds & Berries e/s, Bough Grey e/s, Scene e/s
Third row from top- Creme de Violet e/s, Give me LoL e/s, English Accents l/g, Frankly Fresh l/g, Perennial High Style l/g
Bottom- Petals and Peacocks l/s, Blooming Lovely l/s, Peachstock l/s, Ever Hip l/s

Shell Pearl b/p, Summer Rose b/p



Top- English Accents l/g, Frankly Fresh l/g, Perennial High Style l/g
Bottom- Petals and Peacocks l/s, Blooming Lovely l/s, Peachstock l/s, Ever Hip l/s


Top- Satellite dreams e/s, Dame's Desire e/s, Birds & Berries e/s, Bough Grey e/s
Bottom- Creme de Violet e/s, Give me LoL e/s, English Accents l/g, Frankly Fresh l/g



What are you wanting from this collection? I bought stuff and I already want to go back. Stupid birds are luring me in!

Products available at MAC

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! This collection has grown on me so much, can't wait for it to come out in the UK in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Laura! You're going to love this collection in person. Everything is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go crazy with this collection. CRAZY, I tell you! Thanks for your swatches, which, by the way, are great! They make me want everything even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marce- it's hard not to go a bit crazy with this collection. Everything is so bright and colorful! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] Eyeshadow- I’m a sucker for teal eyeshadow. This one came out as a limited edition with the Liberty of London collection for MAC. This color is so versatile. I used it all over my lid, in the crease, with [...]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails