Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Favorites

Ms. Gagaloo dropped her latest music video "Telephone" and it is EPIC! The fashion, the makeup, oh my! Oh and it's over 9 minutes long...







I also recently discovered my new addiction, Mrs. Lilien's Styling House . I love every look she puts together! She should put a look together for me ;-)


Lastly, here's my favorite easy to do classic smokey eye tutorial by Temptalia. It's from 2007 but so 2010. Love her and her blog!


Don't forget to subscribe to my blog via the RSS feed or through email! Both ways to subscribe are on the right hand of the screen. Love ya!

5 comments:

  1. #1 I heart Beyonce's Betty Page Bangs.

    #2 I heart the sunglasses in #5.

    That's all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apez- those would look awesome on your pretty pretty face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video and the song! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I've been saving this in my reader and finally saw it. Can someone please explain Gaga's random product placement?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle- She's the creative director for Polaroid now. That's all I've got.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails