Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Review: Dr Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

Like anyone, I get a croppage of blackheads across my nose. Even with a Clarisonic, they're not as prominent but they're there still. After receiving a sample of Dr. Brandt's pores no more vacuum cleaner, I immediately bought the full size bottle when they were having the friend's and family deal at Sephora.

Quick take- slightly pricey but works, receives an A.


According to Sephora, Dr. Brandt pores no more® vacuum cleaner™ helps loosen blackheads by absorbing dirt and excess oil. The complexion is left smooth, clear, and refined.
Directions on the box/bottle:
-Apply a thin layer to areas of concern.
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-Leave on 5 to 10 minutes until product is dry and turns light blue (a cooling sensation will occur).
-Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
-Use 2-3 times weekly or as needed.
-Follow with pores no more® refiner for maximum effectiveness.

With your first use, you wont notice a huge difference, but I noticed that the product had greatly loosened my blackheads. Not to be gross, but they all extracted like buttah. With a couple months of use, I can tell that my crops have mostly died off. I use the product once a week (without extracting), and I've noticed that what blackheads I still have are definitely smaller (they're not all gone).
The product itself applies like a clear gel and dries an iridescent white-blue. What I love is that it does not stain my bath towels unlike other masks. What I don't love is the price of $45 but they give you a full 1 oz.

Dr. Brandt pores no more® vacuum cleaner™ is available at Sephora and at Dr. Brandt Skincare online.

Disclosure- product featured was bought by yours truly.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, you've talked me into it. I'm using it starting tonight! Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetie!!! =)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie- how did you end up liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aleksis- You're welcome! Like I said, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails