Sunday, March 21, 2010

FOTD: Not my dirty 30

We celebrated our friend's dirty 30 this weekend by going out to dinner at a burlesque themed restaurant then headed out for drinks after. Since we were going out, I really wanted to play around with some recent pink makeup purchases from MAC's Spring Color Forecast collection.

Be nice, this is my first "face of the day." ;-) Click on the pics to make them bigger aka scarier.

 

Face
Lancome Dual Finish Powder
YSL Touche Eclat
MAC Dollymix blush
Dior Coral Riviera blush
MAC Shell Pearl beauty powder

Eyes- all MAC unless noted
Shroom
Lala
Da Bling
Carbon
Soft Brown
Vanilla pigment
Make Up For Ever Star Powder #947 (I love this stuff!)
Urban Decay PP Eden
Urban Decay 24/7 liner Zero
Penultimate liner Rapidblack
YSL Faux Cils Mascara

Lips
MAC Bubblegum lipstick
MAC Morning Glory lipglass

I really don't like pics of my closed eyes... I felt really silly taking this.


Enjoying  a pink drink with my cute hubs.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your teeth are so straight!
    Your hubbys drink is huge haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Actually that was the smaller of the beers they offer there. I think that's just the 22 oz (what is that like 2.5 beers? lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would make out with the face of that day. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, your eye makeup looks amazing! I love! You must teach me your ways, oh wise one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your makeup!! You are pretty in pink. :) Please give lessons and help the unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jennie! Buy stuff and I'll head right over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty!!! haha at "dirty 30". Thanks so much for the blog award. hugs and kisses!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous makeup! You look so beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails