Friday, March 19, 2010

Get your shop on

Here's some stuffie stuff I bought this past week.


You can't tell but it has a cute ruffle at the top. It's not on the site yet but it's by h.i.p.


Couldn't pass up Betsey for $25.


Made a quick stop at Sephora to pick up some face cleanser by First Aid Beauty $18. I'd tried a sample of it and loved it. Expect a full review soon!


 


I also bought some nude shoes, yay! These are Seychelles "Kick up your heels" So far they're pretty comfy!


Buy anything good this week? Share in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I had a dream last night that I was being recruited to work at Sephora. It was seriously like a cult and they were trying to bring me in. I kept looking for you to see if it was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle- Actually last time I was in the girls who worked there said I should just work there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stuff!!! All I bought last week was a cute pair of Nina shoes (at Ross of all places!) for a good deal and a $12 clearance Target dress that I am in love with. :)

    Hey think of the Sephora discount you could get...and get for your friends....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's a great look on you. I love the pink eye combo. I've never been able to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails