Thursday, March 4, 2010

MAC Too Fabulous Swatches

Here's a little swatch love of MAC's Too Fabulous collection that just came out today. Click on the picture to make larger.

Mineralize Blush Duos (L-R, swatched sheerly)- Sun & Moon , Rhapsody in Two, Two Virtues

Lip Liner- Top-Naked, Bottom- In-Synch

Cremesheen Glass- Top- Just Superb, Left- Fashion Scoop, Right- Richer, Lusher



Cremesheen Glass- Top- Just Superb, Left- Fashion Scoop, Right- Richer, Lusher



My take: Naked lip liner is definitely a standout liner in this collection since there's never been anything like it. It's very much like MAC's lip erase. If you have very pigmented lips, you may want to get this. The blushes were so-so. Most of them were for darker toned girls. I really only liked Rhapsody in Two. It would make a very nice layering blush since it was so light. For lips, I can see the warmer toned girls loving Richer, Lusher since its such a vibrant orangey color.

All products available at www.maccosmetics.com

1 comment:

  1. I have MUFE's glossy full couleur #2 which lusher reminds me of. I heart my orange gloss!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails