Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Favorites

It seems like this week just flew by! I'm celebrating a friend's 30th birthday party downtown this weekend. The birthday boy is going skydiving before dinner...crazies. I'd probably crap myself silly if I ever did that. What are you up to this weekend?
BTW, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog via the RSS feed or through email! Both ways to subscribe are on the right hand of the screen. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

I love this.

It doesn't have enough room for all my makeup, but I think this would work just fine.

I love Clara's tutorials she features on her blog. This purple look is one of my favorites that she's done.


You've probably seen this video, but it makes me smile every time.






Happy Friday everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. That makeup table would be great for me. If you believe it or not is more than spacious for all my makeup. I tend to give away lots of my makeup products because I don't have time to use them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavia, I wish you lived closer to me since you're giving away stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vanity is the one I plan on getting from Horchow! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails