Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Favorites

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great week and will have an even better weekend! I suffered from some bout of food poisoning but am feeling way better. Funny enough, I tried to do a FOTD on my brother's birthday (like one of my worst feeling days) but I just look pissed off and sickly in the pictures. I might post it anyway for giggles. This weekend seems like it's going to be pretty low-key, just hanging with the family, no big plans.
Please show me some love and subscribe to my blog via the RSS feed or through email! Both ways to subscribe are on the right hand of the screen. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Now on to my favorites :)

One of my favorite You Tubers Makeup Fun With Jessie created a gorgeous purple eye tutorial. She has such amazing skin too.






NYX Cosmetics is a super affordable quality makeup line. Thanks to Khris, she points out some great MAC/NYX dupes this week.

Here's my favorite picture of cake this week courtesy of Bakerella. Red velvet cake makes me want to screw dieting ;-)


Happy Friday everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. always love a COLORED smokey eye! great tips! :)
    check out my blog if you get a chance..
    http://becomingthedomesticateddiva.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, hope it wasn't bagged salad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA @

    "Red velvet cake makes me want to screw dieting!"

    Quote of the day!

    I heart red velvet cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the look of Red Velvet cakes, I really need to make and try one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails