Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Review: Milani Liquif'Eye Eye Liner Pencil

I got the opportunity to try out Milani's Liquif'Eye eyeliner for the past couple of days. You know you must like something when you drive back to Target the next day to pick it up in every dang color they make.  Apparently, it was a hot item since the only color available the next day was gold.

Quick take- cheap and wonderful, A+ product!



Milani promises: Extremely smooth eye pencil with the application and feel of a liquid liner that delivers true color payoff, in a metallic finish with a long-lasting wear.



Directions on the package indicate that the liner sets in 15 seconds. I applied two lines on my hand, one I smudged, and after 15 seconds I tried to smudge both lines but neither were having any of that.


The liner went on extremely creamy, allowing me to smudge it as I liked. After 15 seconds, that stuff was unbudgeable. I wore it all day long and by nighttime it still looked as if I'd just applied it, except for in the inner part of the eyelid where I'd been rubbing my eyes (allergies). I would as far to say it outperforms Urban Decays 24/7 liners (my favorite). It also performed extremely well in the waterline but I don't have a picture of that.

Here's what my liner looked like 8 hours after applying it in the morning. (Blah neutral eye day, I only lined the  under eye halfway.)


Milani Liquif'Eye Eye Liner Pencil comes in black, brown, gold, aqua, and silver. The package says these liners are metallic but  just found the brown pencil to have a slight sheen to it, nothing metallic. I found this item at Target for $4.99 but they sell it at CVS as well.

Disclosure- product featured was bought by yours truly.

5 comments:

  1. [...] Eye Liner Pencil in brown- I reviewed this liner and am still in love with it. I’ve ventured back to Target a few times looking for [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] prize: One lucky person will win Milani’s Liquif’Eye Eye Liner in Black, Milani Crystal Lipgloss in Summer Baby, and Prestige Cosmetics My Biggest [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you like this one better than the blck MUFE aqua liner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smeegal9- That's hard to say. They both stay on extremely well, however the Milani liner is an inky black (like a liquid liner) while I find the MUFE black liner a little softer of a black. I have to be careful with the milani liner in the daytime otherwise it can look like going out makeup (I just need to smudge it a bit more). I love both the same but differently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so much about this product...Time to get one and try...I always forget to pick this when I go to drugstore....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails