Monday, April 19, 2010

Sephora Sale Haul

It took me a little bit of researching to figure out what I wanted, but here's what I got from the Sephora VIB sale. I was running low on my skin care so I decided to try out some new products. Yeah, I'm hoping my skin doesn't hate me for this...


Left to right: Smashbox Photofinish Primer To Go, Dermadoctor Poetry in Lotion, REN Frankincense And Boswellia Serrata Revitalising Night Cream, Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough SPF, Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Jing-A-Ling

I also received a bonus VIB gift for buying too much crap. I've actually used the Ole Henriksen Three Little Wonders in the past and while I didn't love it, I really liked the Truth Serum (orange bottle). It smoothed my skin and made it glow.


Expect reviews to be coming for the featured products soon. I also bought the Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection but it was a present for a friend.

What did you haul from the sale? Share with me in the comments!

Disclosure- products featured were bought by yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. I love the eyeshadow!! I've had fun playing with it every day. Gracias!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashbox is my favorite! I have a different primer though - mine is green like the witch from Wicked because I have lots of red in my skin and it helps balance it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails