Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Sephora Wish List

With the Sephora Sale starting today, I've compiled a wish list of things I'd like. I'll probably only end up getting a couple things but oh would I love to blow tons of money get everything I want :)



Tarina Tarantino Candy Cameo Fashion Collection -because I like pink and I like cameos dangit.
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection -I've been lemming this perfect palette.
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch -I've heard so many good things about this primer.
Hourglass Superficial Lash Mascara - I'm a mascara junkie and would love to try this one out.
Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick in Jing-A-Ling (Pearl warm pale pink) -I tried this last week and loved it. It's a perfect pale glossy pink color.

What have you been lemming in the beauty world recently? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I need that Neutral eye shadow collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear your review of the mascara! I need a new one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails