Sunday, April 25, 2010

MAC Pret-a-Papier Quick Review and FOTD

If I buy stuff, I gotta use it right? This is a quick FOTD using the 4 items I bought from the MAC Pret-a-Papier collection. What I love about this collection is the wearability of it. Wearability equals value to moi! Wearability also means a pretty tame FOTD as well ;-)

Click on the pics to make them bigger aka scarier.

 

Face
Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation #02 Sand
MAC MSF Natural Light Medium
YSL Touche Eclat #2
MAC Instant Chic Blush
MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder

Eyes (All MAC unless noted)
Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20 (waterline)
Vanilla (highlight)
Tissue Weight (lid)
Gazette Grey (crease and outer V)
Mulch (outer V)
Charcoal Brown (brows)
Urban Decay PP Eden
Diorshow Iconic Mascara
Make Up For Ever Star Black 1L Eyeliner

Lips
MAC Nude Rose


Tissue Weight is a pinker version of Naked Lunch. It really just blends in with my skin tone. If you have Naked Lunch, I'd go ahead and skip this eyeshadow. Gazette Grey is also not a must have but it's a nice neutral color to put in the crease. I read that this shadow didn't blend easily but that's not the case. Using a MAC 224 brush you can get this sucker blended. I can see this being used to compliment or blend out a purple eyeshadow such as Memorabilia.


This picture shows the chromagraphic pencil on the waterline. I love how less harsh it looks than if I'd used white on the waterline. It also lasts the entire day! This is my favorite product in this collection. You can also use this pencil to conceal and define. I'm definitely getting a backup of this since I've been using this pencil everyday since I bought it.


Instant Chic blush is pretty in the pan and pretty on the face. It's not a must have blush but if you need a corally blush then get it. It's a sheertone but definitely well pigmented.

I think I need to go back and get Memorabilia. It's so pigmented and pretty but I have a zillion purple eyeshadows. What did you get from this collection? Let me know in the comments!

Disclosure- products featured were bought by yours truly.
Products available at MAC

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the FOTD pics! I think I might wanna go get the Gazette Grey. Do you have Jest? (Pink shadow?) It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instant Chic is really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty. I have Gazette Grey, Instant Chic and chromagraphic pencil on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle- Jest is one of my favorites! It's such a pretty pinky peach, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Livia! Great choices, can't wait to see them on you in your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails