Thursday, April 1, 2010

MAC Art Supplies Swatches

MAC's Art Supplies collection launched today! I can't wait to share with yall what I hauled in this collection, but alas, that's another post ;-) Sorry, I don't have swatches of the pro longwear markers.

As always, click on the photo for full size. Swatched on NW2o skin.



Greasepaint Sticks (GPS)- Left to right: Brown Now, Greengrease, Uniformly Blue, Zinc Zone, Charred Mauve, Slick Black, Below Ground, Dirty

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Pearlglide Intense Liner- Left to right: Almost Noir, Undercurrent, Petrol Blue, Industrial, Black Line, Designer Purple

They're sparkly like Edward when they hit sunlight <sigh>



Did you or are you planning on hauling anything from this collection?

Products available at MAC

6 comments:

  1. Ooh those pearlglides are SO PRETTY!
    I'm waiting for this to go online in the UK (roll on Tuesday!). I think I'll get Slick Black and Greengrease GPS and Designer Purple, Undercurrent and Petrol blue pearlglides.
    I may have to go back for more though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ sparkly like Edward in the sunlight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's NWTO skin mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NW20 is a MAC shade of foundation, it ranges from NW15 - NW55 if you're cool toned, or NC15 - NC55 if you're warm toned

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, it was really hard to choose so I have a feeling I might go back. But then again, how many colored bases do I need? The MUA at MAC swatched himself with a bunch of the colors then put the same eyeshadow over all of them. Each base made the e/s turn a different color. I think you'll love greengrease (try it with club!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] a little crazy and hauled quite a few items from the MAC Art Supplies collection. I posted swatches here of all the liners and greasepaint [...]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails