Monday, April 12, 2010

Benefit Jing A Ling LOTD

Gimme a ring a ling, when you want some JING A LING!

Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Jing A Ling is a my lips but better kind of shade. It wears very light yellow-pink with a slight gold sheen. Given that it's a silky finish, the lippie itself is very slippery and moisturizing on the lips. It wears about a few hours before I feel I need to reapply it. I love how it looks like a lipstick-gloss hybrid without the sticky feeling of a gloss.

Sunlight                                                   


Flash


No lippie




Disclosure- product featured was bought by yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. ooo I am going to have to try that Linds!! Im totally a benefit freak and I need to get some new lip-paint...I'll try it out. Thanks for the recommend

    xoxo
    anna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails