Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Favorites

Friday just kind of snuck up on me this week! I had a great week and probably a family filled weekend with the Easter holiday coming. What's everyone's plans for this weekend? Oh and did anyone get pranked really good on April Fools Day or pull off a really good prank? Let me know in the comments!

Please show me some love and subscribe to my blog via the RSS feed or through email! Both ways to subscribe are on the right hand of the screen. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

On to my Friday Favs.

I thought I'd seen it all until I saw a "recipe" for Peep Sushi. It looks surprisingly easy to make!



Karlasugar swatched all of MAC's lipglosses this week. She is my swatching hero!



One of my fav YouTubers is TiffanyD created this gorgeous Kim Kardashian inspired makeup tutorial.






Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the peeps sushi! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails