Thursday, April 22, 2010

MAC Pret-a-Papier Swatches

MAC's Pret-a-Papier launched today! Of course I hauled butt over to MAC and swatched just about everything. I forgot how big this collection was. As always, click on the photo for full size. Swatched on NW2o skin.


Eyeshadow left to right: Naked Lunch (for comparison), Tissue Weight, Gazette Grey, Memorabilia, Cut to Fit


Chromographic Pencils on the far left - top NW25/NC30, bottom NC15/NW20
Paint pots left to right: Coral Crepe, Groundwork


Lipstick left to right: Kraft, Dressmaker Dressmaker, Archetype, Made to Order


Lipglass left to right: Fold and Tuck, C-Thru


Blush: Instant Chic (sooooooo gorgeous!)

I'll share my haul in another post. A definite stand out in this collection was the Instant Chic blush and the Chromographic Pencils. I'm betting those sell out first. What did you or are planning to haul from this collection? Let me know in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to get Tissue Weight, Cut To Fit and Instant Chic. There is a total coral overload in this collection, I keep flipping between liking it and not caring haha!
    Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for the lovely swatches! I'm looking forward to Gazette Grey and Instant Chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the swatches! I'd like to get Instant Chic, that's all that's really calling at me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] There’s just so much more value in a collection of wearable colors. I posted swatches here of this [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Livia- great choices, you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marce- You love Instant Chic but you gotta check out the pencils. They're AH-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura- I think this collection is going to surprise you. You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails