Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MAC Digi-Pop Swatches

MAC's Digi-Pop collection hasn't launched yet, but I was able to get swatches of a few of the lippies during the presale at Nordstrom.

As always, click on the photo for full size. Swatched on NW2o skin.

Natural Light


With Flash

Left Column, top to bottom: Baby's On Fire, Hot Sass, Smash Hit, Liquid Lurex, Infused With Glam
Right Column, top to bottom: Troublemaker, Naughty You, Glaringly Hip, Win-Win

I wasn't the most excited about this launch; however, everything is much prettier in person. I only bought Glaringly Hip because, let's face it, how many glitter lippies do I need to own? These remind me a lot of the MAC in Lillyland collection Lipgelee's. In fact the glitter in Glaringly Hip is about the same color as Resort Life. The good news about this collection, you can't feel the glitter on your lips :) Good luck getting every trace of glitter off your face though.

Must haves: Glaringly Hip (gorgeous over Lovelorn), Liquid Lurex (layer this over a red lipstick), Trouble Maker

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches, I hadn't seen any yet - I forgot all about this collection thanks to the Disney and Felines collections!
    I hope the Dazzle lipsticks come to the UK. The green one looks really interesting, I'm gonna have to check Specktra for more swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great swatches, thank you! They almost look like glosses. Might have to get just one...to try, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura- The green one is pretty cool (although the mua told me it's goldish, whateva.)

    Swatchcat- You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails