Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lash Update - L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum



I just wanted to give you a little picture update of my use of L'Oreal's Lash Boosting Serum I bought at the beginning of this month. It's been 16 days now and I definitely notice a difference with my lashes. They're a bit longer and I'm noticing less fallout. I'm only applying the serum at night on the top lashes yet somehow my lower ones look a tad longer too. I'm thinking that has to do with closing your eyes, your top lashes touch the bottoms one. Anyway, I'll give a full review on this product in a bit. I don't think I've been using it long enough to fully critique.

I decided to use the same mascara in the before and after pictures since my lashes have blond tips and are pretty straight. I did not curl my lashes for these photos.

Before- 2 coats of Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara


After- 2 coats of CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara


P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway ending June 28th! Click here to enter.

6 comments:

  1. Wow i can definately see a difference which is amazing as it has not been a long usage. I use this as well and i find it does help although i have crappy little lashes compared to your lovely long ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look great! Does the serum affect your eyes? I wear contacts, and I was a little skeptical about thsi product.

    http://www.makeupbykim-porter.com/blog
    .:Not Just Beauty:.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicolette- Thanks girl!
    Kim- I wear contacts too and have not had any issues with irritation. No stinging or gunk up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They definitely look longer! Just goes to show that the more affordable lash treatments are just as good as the mega expensive ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lashes look great, they were long before but they definitely look longer! I'm v jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are some great lashes doll! Very nice! I may have to try this stuff! Love from Maui!
    Xoxo,
    Christine

    http://pinksofoxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails