Monday, May 24, 2010

Wet N Wild Lust FOTD

Here's a look I did the other day using my new Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow palette in Lust. Hope you enjoy! xoxo


Face
Lancome Dual Finish Powder
YSL Touche Eclat
Dior Coral Riviera blush
MAC Shell Pearl beauty powder

Eyes
Wet n Wild Lust Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 liner Zero
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

Lips
YSL 'Rouge Pure Shine' Sheer Lipstick #16 Bohemia Rose
YSL Golden Gloss #10 Golden Peony




I used the top four colors in the WnW palette. To recreate this look with MAC, I would use Yogurt on the lid, Fig 1 in the crease, Knight Divine in the outer V, and Vanilla to highlight.

2 comments:

  1. I would never have guessed that was W&W! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Wet N Wild Lust FOTD « Pretty As Peaches Submitted on:Wednesday 26th of May 2010 01:03:57 AM voted by 1 users [...]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails