Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday my lovelies! I'm out of town in the tropics of Ohio. I'll be back soon! Until then I hope you enjoy my Friday Favorites!

Pixiwoo is another favorite youtuber of mine. She just published a summer makeup tutorial on her site. I find it very useful!






Nom... these totally remind me of my honeymoon in Paris. If you haven't tried a French macaroon, you're missing out. You can order them from Sucre online.


Just some pictures from lolcats that make me laugh every time.





Please show me some love and subscribe to my blog via the RSS feed, Bloglovin’Feedburner, or through email! All ways to subscribe are on the top righthand side of the screen. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. pixiwoo is also one of my favorite youtube channel to watch! haha
    two very beautiful sisters ^^

    friday is passing by so quickly...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails