Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Urban Decay New Primer Potion Professional Size!

Looks like the big wigs over at Urban Decay finally listened to us and developed a squeeze bottle tube of their cult classic Primer Potion. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I was about a day away from cracking open my "empty" tube.



The packaging has an extra 25ml of product, easy to squeeze, and is hygienic. Sadly, it says this is limited edition on the Sephora site, but maybe if this sucker flies off the shelf then UD will make this the standard tube.

Available now at Sephora

8 comments:

  1. In their description, they said this was made professional use, more hygienic and what not. I think they should've packaged it like this in the first place. I think it's crazy to have to go through the trouble of cracking the bottle. I have UDPP and I like it fine, but I'm more a paint pots kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird that they would make this LE! Hopefully it becomes permanent, I would never buy it in the bottle again haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! now i can finally go try me some UDPP! i've always wished they'd package it differently after watching soo many ppl go through depotting! now i can finally see what all the hype is all about! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! LE?? No fair! Finally a packaging we can use without having to poke around in the tube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had any experiences with Urban Decay but heard lots of good things about their make-up products. I just got a few Urban Decay goodies this morning through Hautelook. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm liking the new packaging, it's like the face primers.. my only complaint is I hope the silver flecks of paint from the tip don't come off like the face primer tube does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!thanks for the review!!I want to try it!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh why is UD so crazy! I'm still going strong with my depotted Primer Potion, I think it's gonna last a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails