Friday, August 6, 2010

FOTD L’Oreal Studio Secrets Eyeshadow - Lavendar Smokes

Happy Friday! Anyone doing anything cool this weekend? I have a wedding for my hub's coworker and some avoiding of Nordstrom Rack to do. I always get in trouble there...

I promised a FOTD using my new L'Oreal Quad that I swatched here . I'm not totally pleased at how this turned out but I just wanted to show the eyeshadows in action. I really shouldn't have used Vanilla as highlight for this one, should have only used color 3 from the quad.

BTW if you haven't done it yet, you should enter my giveaway to win Stereo Rose. Click here to enter!

Click on the pics to make them biggy big.


Face
Lancome Dual Finish Foundation Powder Matte Buff II
YSL Touche Eclat #2
Maybelline Dream Matte concealer
MAC Instant Chic blush
MAC MSF Petticoat

Eyes
MAC Vanilla(highlight)
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Color Smokes Quad Eye Shadow in Lavender Smokes
(1- V & crease, 2- middle and outer lid, 3- inner corner and over Vanilla,4- inner lid)
Milani Liquif'Eye Black Eyeliner
Cover Girl Lashblast Mascara in Very Black
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lingering brow pencil

Lips
MAC Nude Rose lipstick
Dior DiorKiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss in Hawaii Coco 681


8 comments:

  1. Petticoat and instant chic are such a pretty combination, love the cheek color you have here!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely. I am going to state fair this weekend. It should be fun. I know what you mean about getting in troubles at Nordstrom. LOL. Have fun at the wedding
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Want to win a pairs of designer denim? Go to PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I especially love what you have on your cheeks. Gives you such a nice glow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girlie,

    I tagged for an award over on blog if you wanna go have a peek at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great comments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails