Friday, August 20, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette FOTD

This was a look I put together using the new Urban Decay Naked Palette. Over hyped? Yes, a bit. I love the range of neutral colors in this sucker (kind of an oxymoron don't ya think?) I'll post a better review of this palette soon.



Face
Lancome Dual Finish Foundation Powder Matte Buff II
YSL Touche Eclat #2
MAC Dolly Mix Blush
MAC MSF By Candlelight

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette
-Gunmetal (lid)
-Sin (tear duct)
-Virgin (highlight)
-Naked (crease)
-Creep (outer V)
Milani Liquif'Eye Black Eyeliner
Hourglass Cosmetics Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara (full review soon)
Diorshow Iconic Mascara (top coat)
Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Primer (full review soon)
Lingering brow pencil

Lips
MAC Lazy Day Lipstick -I seriously need a backup of this. Kristie, want to send me yours? ;-)
Dior DiorKiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss in Hawaii Coco 681




Are there any combos you'd like to see me do? Let me know, I'm always happy to oblige. As long as you're not going to make me use "creep" as a highlight, we should be in business.

16 comments:

  1. love this pallet its the greatest !!!
    great new follow hope you can follow too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty :) It goes really well with your lippie!! I want this palette too :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, not too OTT but still glam!
    I can't wait to get my hands on this! I want to get one for my Mum too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is on my wish list for Fall. Loving it!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Last day to enter my giveaway for a pair of designer denim. Visit PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this palette, I've read a lot of great reviews

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls! It's a pretty cool palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great, everyday look...gorgeous! This palette is so versatile. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty look on you! I do agree this palette is a bit overhyped...don't get me wrong! I love it and am the first to admit I am a sucker for any new palettes, but I am sure I already have dupes of all of these colors in my collection. Still, I am a sucker for the hype and will probably get it! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Creep. This palette is so amazing that I made a 365 blog about it, so if you lack for inspiration one day, check it out ;)

    Your looks are always so beautiful. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the look on you. LOL ain't it true. Lazy Day looks awesome on you! If it looks like that on me, heck I'd buy a bunch of backups. Try the CCO in about 1-2 months. I bet you it'll show up there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to mention that I tagged you to do the Happy 101 Tag!! Hope you'll do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I gotta have this palette! Love all the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look pretty! Nice palette, it seems to be THE eyeshadow thing at the moment :-) I'm not much of an urban decay girl, though, I have lots of mac from working there. I just got the newest eyeshadow duo from nars, it is gorgeous! I blogged about it last week, I think you'd like it, do have a look if interested. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love gray smokey eyes with a pink pout, sooo pretty!

    Xoxo,
    Christine
    http://pinksofoxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails