Thursday, August 19, 2010

MAC Viva Glam Gaga & Cyndi Lipglasses, Fall 2010

How pretty are these new lipglosses for the Viva Glam campaign? The lipsticks launched this past spring, but MAC is launching new matching glosses. These are only available for a limited amount of time (February 2011). I've been slacking on getting the new lipsticks since I knew I had a little time to get them. Are you looking forward to this launch?



MAC Viva Glam Gaga & Cyndi Lipglasses
US Launch Date: September 2, 2010
International Launch Date: October 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, we give you the sensational Cyndi Lauper and the electric Lady Gaga! The uninhibited new voices behind MAC’s new From Our Lips campaign, designed to speak to the challenges women face as the fastest new groupa ffected by HIV/AIDS around the world. The MAC AIDS Fund and the Viva Glam program are the heart and soul of MAC Cosmetics. Established in 1994 to support men, women, and children affected by HIV/AIDS globally, Viva Glam I, II, III, IV, V, and VI were launched as continuous shades and have achieved tremendous success over the years.




Lipglass $14.50 U.S. (Available for 6 months)
• Viva Glam Cyndi -Mid-tone dirty coral
• Viva Glam Gaga -Light blue pink





Viva Glam Bag $28.00 U.S.
• Viva Glam Cyndi
• Viva Glam Gaga




Lipstick $14.50 U.S. (Available now until February 2011)
• Viva Glam Cyndi Light coral red (Lustre)
• Viva Glam Gaga Light blue pink (Lustre)

Source

7 comments:

  1. I think I'll get the Cyndi lipglass for me and the Gaga lipglass for my sister.:D

    Thanks for posting about these!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!! I a definatly getting all 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the two new glosses and a backup of Gaga before they're taken away from us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely looking forward to the GAGA lipglass :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Gaga lipstick... the bags are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that Gaga Lip gloss! I have the Lipstick and love it, I'm sure the lip gloss will be just as gorgeous!

    Thanks for the post!
    Xoxo,
    Christine
    http://pinksofoxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails