Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chanel Paradoxal Nail Colour Swatches & Review



Chanel Paradoxal Nail Colour is part of Chanel's Fall 2010 collection. In regular light it's a mysterious medium taupey grey-violet shade. Its true beauty is when the sunlight hits it- fine red and purple shimmers bounce out at you. I've never seen anything like it. As expected with Chanel nail polishes, Paradoxal is opaque in 2 coats. If you're a fan of unique quality nail polishes, then this is a must have.







Available now at Chanel and Department Store counters. I found mine at Macy's.
Disclosure: I bought this myself because I like stuff :)

7 comments:

  1. GOOD CHOICE!! Really unique looking color.
    I might pick this one up myself too! It didn't look that great to me in the bottle but seeing it on your nails makes me think otherwise. Super pretty!

    The only Chanel color i ever purchased was Gold Fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this nail polish is so unique. I've never seen anything like it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really gorgeous! I did not know it had already been realised... I have not had the time to pick Nouvelle Vague from the Summer collection :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks way different in the bottle than on the fingers. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous i love this colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! I gotta get some! I think it's a great toe color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure is a unique color...can't CHANEL make polishes a bit less expensive...lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails