Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Review: Nivea Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash



I keep forgetting to review this little gem of a body wash. I've had Nivea's Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash in Apricot Blossom for a bit now and L-O-V-E it. They need to rename this to Peach Bellini. OMG I want to drink this instead of bathe with it. I know it says apricots but it just screams peaches and champagne to me, so weird.



The good: It actually moisturizes without residue, foams without a bath puff (I use a puff though) and stays foamy without the need to reapply to the puff. Best of all, I can shave with this bath gel. Hold the phone, you mean I don't need to buy a separate shave gel? Heck no.

The bad: No bad things to report.

I'm a huge Philosophy Bath gel fan but this bath gel definitely is a cheaper alternative, if not better product to their gels. I just wish Nivea had a zillion different scents like Philosophy does.

I found the Apricot Blossum version at CVS. Target sells this line for $3.50 but not the Apricot Blossum scent.

Disclosure: I bought this myself because I needed to bathe. Smelly Lindsay no es bueno.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this soon!:D I could already tell I'd like this too!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails