Monday, May 24, 2010

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes, my new love

I gave into the hype and bought a couple Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow palettes the other day from Rite Aid. Yes, the same brand that makes 99 cent nail polish that you loved in your teens. The first words out of my mouth when I swatched my WnW Lust palette were "Holy S*&$!" I didn't expect them to be so smooth and buttery with a high color payoff! These definitely remind me of the same quality as Dior but with cheap packaging. The colors in the WnW Lust palette are also dupes of MAC Eyeshadows such as Shadowy Lady, Yogurt, Beauty Marked, Fig 1, and Knight Divine.


Colors in the left column are matte, and the right column is shimmer. I found it to be a light shimmer, not too chunky.


Flash, swatched with no base, matte colors on top, shimmer on the bottom


Natural light, swatched with no base, matte colors on top, shimmer on the bottom

These shadows blended out very well on the eye, as well. I'll post a FOTD using these colors this week.

If you're looking for budget eyeshadows, look no further, give these a try!

Disclosure- product featured was bought by yours truly.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails