Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Loving Yellow

I'd been obsessing lately about yellow shoes. I'd seen many a cute pair but nothing said "buy me" until I came across these babies. Mmm yellow goodness. I'm really loving the bows and the kitten heel.


Me Too "Payton" $89 is available at Zappos

In other news, I'm back from my vacation to Ohio. I went out there for a few days to visit family since I hadn't been there in years (I'm a bad relative). There was nothing really planned but we ended up at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame one day. One thing I hate about vacations is eating out every single meal. I'm so happy to be home to my hubby who made me a great home cooked dinner the first night back :) Oh and I didn't get the tan I wanted, darn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails