Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Favorites

TGIF baby. I feel like it's been a pretty short week but that's because of my travel. Yay home! This weekend isn't going to be too epic but I love myself a lazy weekend. BTW I'm thinking of moving my blog over to Blogger. Yay? Nay?

Let's get these Friday Favorites started!

Brows are so important. They can make or break a makeup look. Kandee Johnson posted this awesome video about keeping your brows tamed.






Fellow blogger friend Laura (Emerald Green 88) posted this excellent tutorial on depoting MAC eyeshadows and blushes. Click here for the full tutorial.


Ever wonder where cursors come from?

Source

Please show me some love and subscribe to my blog via the RSS feed, Bloglovin’Feedburner, or through email! All ways to subscribe are on the top righthand side of the screen. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails