Monday, December 20, 2010

Ultraflesh Panthera Mascara Review



Ultraflesh Panthera Mascara just makes me giggle. It's a special mascara, it's made of bits of real panther and stings the nostrils, in a good way. They've done studies you know, 60% of the time it works every time. Wait that makes no sense.




Quick take: Ultraflesh Panthera mascara is AWESOME! It's totally deserving of a holy grail status- A+ indeed! It does it says it will and only took two coats to make my lashes look fake. I think I might like this more than Diorshow Iconic just based on it being much easier to remove.

Ultraflesh was recently introduced to Sephora as an exclusive brand. Only making one product, Panthera Mascara is a pretty strong entry into the makeup market.



What the product claims:
This volumizing, super-defining, and long-wearing Ultraflesh mascara gives the term "cat eye" new meaning. Formulated with a blend of natural waxes, it maintains the lashes' soft, pliable feel while keeping lashes conditioned and promoting healthy growth. The dual-purpose Panthera brush combines a full brush experience with a comb on the other side to create definition and length without clumping or smudging.

The good:
Does exactly what it says it will. This mascara leaves my lashes full, long and super jet black without flaking or fading throughout the day. My lashes looked the same at the end of the day as when I first applied it. I had no problems with smudging either. My lashes were left soft and the mascara was easy to remove.

The not so good:
The ears of the panther are kind of pointy so watch out! Some might not like the price.

Pointy ears!


The brush has a comb on one side to define your lashes.


One coat of mascara.


Two coats of mascara.



Available at Sephora, $26. Just look for this at the end of the aisles in the mascara display that houses Sephora's favorite mascaras.

Disclosure: I bought this myself :)

2 comments:

  1. hahahha!!!!! love the Sex Panther reference! that mascara looks amaaaaaaaaaaazing although I'm guessing you've naturally long lashes to begin with, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy it for the packaging alone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails