Here's yet another post Holiday collection from MAC. MAC's Peacocky Collection is a very colorful collection, hence the name. I'm digging the new lipgloss formula. I'm always on board for non-sticky glosses. Due to the price of the eyeshadows, I'm guessing they're as big as the ones that came out with the Tartan Tale collection. That's kind of a bummer since I love to de-pot eyeshadows. Also, what the heck MAC. You put out 15 something eyeshadows with this collection for dang near $20 a pop. That adds up to $318 with tax for me. I guarantee I wont go overboard with this one. Baby needs a crib.
What do you think of this collection? Will you be hauling?
MAC Peacocky Collection Spring 2011
U.S. Launch Date: January 6th, 2011
Arrogance or elegance? The showy display, the undeniably sexual spectacle, the iridescent irreverence…it’s awe-inspiring. We fetishize the exotic peacock as a symbol of extreme beauty, an act of elaborate nature, raging against everything simplistic. Peacocky fans out in a foray of intense colour for Lips and Eyes, exotic and sophisticated with a touch of ’30s F. Scott Fitzgerald glamour and mesmerizing metallic sheen. New Kissable Lipcolour combines full flash with creamy comfort. It’s molten, with elastomer technology that imparts a velvety, aerated feel without sacrificing shine. Light as a feather. Mega Metal Shadow gleams like chrome, with light-reflecting properties – yet creamy, crease-resistant, vitamin-fortified flexibility. Dramatic doesn’t even begin to describe the girl who knows she’s Peacocky.
Kissable Lipcolour $18.00 U.S.
Kissable Lipcolour provides medium coverage with the creamy comfort of a lipstick and a shiny finish of a lipgloss. The lightweight, comfortable formula is loaded with super emollient ingredients that provide a cushiony feel on the lips. The colour flows like silk, encasing the lips in creamy, luscious colour. Like a molten lipstick, the product melts onto the lips and feels light and airy. It provides medium coverage with a luminous, smooth finish. It’s feather-resistant and wears for hours.
• Enchantée -Light blue pink
• Exxxhibitionist -Red-toned coral
• Flaunting It -Grey mauve
• Love Peck -Blackened blood red
• Peacocky -Sky blue with red pearl
• Scandelicious -Blue fuchsia
• So Vain -Muted dirty coral
• Strut Your Stuff -Bright true red
• Super -Muted neutral brown
• Temper Tantra -Mid-tone reddish brown
• Vanity Fair -Mid-tone blue pink
• Woo Me -Light pinky nude
Mega Metal Shadow $19.50 U.S.
Mega Metal Shadow long-wearing and consists of metallic powders that provide a light-reflection, intense metallic finish that looks brilliant on the skin. It delivers medium-buildable coverage that won’t fade or crease. The formula contains vitamins a & e, antioxidants that help condition the delicate eye area. The creamy powder ensures an even, smooth application that lasts all day and easily blends with little fall-out.
• Centre Stage -Frosted chocolate brown
• Dalliance -Light champagne
• Dandizette -Navy with silver pearl
• Ego -Forest green
• Mating Call -Dirty frosted violet
• Noir Plum -True purple with silver pearl
• Odalisque -Deep teal
• Paparazz-she -Deep copper bronze
• Peek-at-You -Frosted yellow white
• Prance -Frosted mauve pearl
• Sexpectations -Metallic burgundy
• Spectacle of Yourself -Deep bronze
• Top of the Posh -Frosted white pink
• Tweet Me -Gold bronze
• Unflappable -Frosted black with purple pearl