Thursday, March 31, 2011

One of my favs

Yummy smelling bath products are a must have for me. I'm always a fan of Philosophy's bath gels but sometimes I don't feel like shelling out the moola. Baby needs some diapers, ya know? Softsoap Pomegranate Mango Moisturizing Body Wash fits the bill of delicious and cheap. I've gone through numerous bottles of this bad boy and have always been happy to buy more. I purchased my bottle o' bath gel for under $4 at Target. 

What I like about this bath gel is although it's moisturizing it doesn't leave a film on my skin. Once applied to a bath poof I don't need to keep adding product- a little goes a long way! And the best part of this besides smelling awesome but not overpowering is that I can shave without nicking my skin, woot woot! 
Have you ever tried Softsoap brand bath gels before? What did you think?

Disclosure: I bought this myself because I like stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, soft soap is great.
    They were handing out free samples of their vitamin infused line in Toronto during the summer.

    I am so going to try out the pomegranate one though! My roommates keep stealing my soap.
    D:<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yomi- You'll definitely like this if you like softsoap. Silly roommates!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails