Friday, January 7, 2011

MAC Peacocky Haul and Swatches



Hi everyone! Poor Katie, she has to endure another MAC post ;-) Anyway, I hauled away at the MAC Peacocky collection yesterday. Ok so I didn't go all out with this one. The eyeshadows were $19.50 each... pass. I also picked up a couple of other things I'd been meaning to get.


Left to right: Prance and Dalliance Eyeshadow


Left to right: Prance and Dalliance Eyeshadow

Both Prance and Dalliance swatch on me without fallout. I'd experienced some fallout with a couple of the shadows I didn't buy when I swatched in the store. Prance is a frosted mauve pearl. It's close in color to shale but lighter and frostier. Dalliance is a light golden/green pewter color. I can't think of any permanent colors this guy resembles.


I also picked up Nocturnal and Satellite Dreams. Love me some purple!


MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium. This runs a little on the lighter side.
After reading Karen's blog, I knew I had to pick up MAC Blot. Hope it's awesome!

Did you end up getting anything from this collection? Let me know in the comments!

Disclosure: I bought everything featured.

12 comments:

  1. Drooling over your swatches of Prance and Dalliance, wow! I totally passed on Peacocky but now that I am seeing more swatches, I want some stuff! lol Nocturnelle is one of my fave MAC eye shadows ever, I love purple eye shadows too! :D If you don't have it already check out Digit, it's much much lighter, almost like lilac-y, love it! Enjoy your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those eyeshadows are gorgeous!! I can't wait to swatch them in person! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous finds! I especially love the larger pan eyeshadows and the colors of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prance and Dalliance both look so pretty! I ordered Unflappable online and I think it should be here in a few days...I can't wait to see how I like it. Seems like there have been mixed reviews on these eyeshadows :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was excited when I saw the eyeshadows online, but in person I wasn't really impressed. I ended up only getting 2 shadows also. I was on the fence about getting Dalliance so I passed on it, but now seeing your post I'm thinking I should have gotten it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul !

    Tagged you for stylish blogger award !!

    check out my blog for the rules

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. droool..soo pretty. If you like purples be sure to check out beauty marked (more red/pink/purple) and of course stars and rockets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I have seen several swatches of the two metallic shadows you bought and swatched them myself, but they didn't look as pretty as they do swatched on your hand. Now I want them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I likey when you buy stuff and swatch it on yourself =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails