Sunday, January 2, 2011

MAC Future Face, Spring 2011

I've always been in between shades. I usually wear NW20 but even that can be a little dark for me. I'm not light enough for NW15. Finally MAC's Future Face collection is a collection I can back. There it is... NW18! Yay!



MAC Future Face Collection
U.S Launch Date: February 17, 2011

MAC forges ahead with a three-in-one force: Powder, Foundation and Tinted Moisturizer altogether.

First, Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder blurs the line between skincare and makeup, with a pressed texture that beautifies as it benefits. Gives a sheer to medium, smooth, even coverage for a flawlessly soft and even tone with caring, comforting properties.

Studio Fix Fluid and Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 shade extensions fill in all the gaps.

Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation $26.00 U.S.
N18, NW18, NW22, NW33, NW44, NW46, NW48, NW58

Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 $29.50 U.S.
• Medium Plus -Tan beige
• Dark Plus -Neutral tan beige

Brushes
•190 Foundation Brush $32.00 (Permanent)
•150 Large Powder Brush $42.00 (Permanent)




Studio Careblend Pressed Powder $TBA
• Light -Soft pale beige
• Light Plus -Pale golden beige
• Medium -Soft creamy beige
• Medium Plus -Tan beige
• Medium Dark -Caramel beige
• Medium Deep -Rich golden tan
• Dark -Deep caramel
• Dark Deep -Rich golden bronze



Source

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! My friend Sabrina and I were JUST talking today about how were sometimes in between shades! She'll be ECSTATIC to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection sure is interesting and yay for having a NW18!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what about NC in betweens? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I was wondering about the NC shades too and whether these inbetweens are going to be permanent or not. The careblend powders look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news! I'm also between shades so look forward to trying the NW18.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I'm the same way, though in the winter NW15 will probably work for me.

    I spent this past weekend reading your blog from beginning to end and I think I'm in love. Thanks so much for all you do and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria- Yay im glad she'll be happy!

    Marie- Yay indeedie.

    Reeree- I don't know anything about if they'll get NC's. This is very preliminary info so maybe they are coming out with NCs.

    Justine- I think im more interested in the Careblends myself. I cant wear most MAC foundations due to the SPF ingredients.

    Claire- you'll probably love it. I think that's like everyone's fav foundation.

    Makeupmagpie- Glad someone can share in my foundation frustration of being inbetween.

    The girlie blog- me too!

    Beauty girl- Aw that's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me on my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails