Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baby Peaches and a FOTD: A Neutral Wonder Woman

Hi everyone! I usually post my haul photos before I do a FOTD but I got a new camera and haven't bothered to figure out how to upload the pics yet. Whateva, you'll forgive me since everyone and their mother is posting about MAC's Wonder Woman collection. I ended up hauling Marquise d' lipstick and Mighty Aphrodite blush. I'm pretty pleased with how this look ended up. I thought I'd be a hot orange mess but I was mistaken. Marquise d' has enough pink in it for me to pull it off.



Face
Lancome Dual Finish Foundation Powder Matte Buff II
YSL Touche Eclat #2
Mighty Aphrodite blush

Eyes- All MAC unless noted
Orb (highlight)
Dazzlelight (lid)
Mulch (crease)
Smut (outer V)
Urban Decay Eyeliner Zero
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
Lingering brow pencil
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara

Lips
Marquise d' lipstick





I haven't posted a belly pic in a while but here I am at 28 weeks. Third trimester, woot woot! The weeks are starting to blend together. I seriously just had to open up my preggo ap on my phone to figure out how far along I am.



How cute is this diaper bag? Juicy Couture I bow to thee.



BTW once I figure out my new camera I'll be posting my mini giveaway. It's a good one! Love ya guys!

7 comments:

  1. Aww, you're so beautiful! Your belly is getting so big, I *love* seeing pictures of expecting women, pregnant ladies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you look beautiful! I think I need Mighty Aphrodite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. I love your eyes. A gorgeous matte-like eye.
    You must be waiting anxiously for the baby to arrive. Its getting so close!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only reason i may want to get pregnant is to have beautiful glowing skin like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have amazing Juicy Couture diaper bags at my TJ Maxx and Marshalls right now. You should definitely check them out if you live near either of those stores.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails