Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Butterball Update

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I've got my turkey eatin' pants ready. This whole eating for two thing rocks during the holidays.


16 Weeks :) Starting to look more preggo than chunky monkey. BTW we found out we're having a BOY!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you don't have this holiday in your country, Happy Thursday! Wish me luck on Friday when I get up at 4am-ish to head to Babies R Us to get my glider and a baby mattress for half off.

What are your plans this weekend? Anyone waking up in the wee hours to score on the Black Friday deals?

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely baby bump! :)

    I am staying home for Black Friday. I don't feel like getting trampled for a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosmetics Aficionado- Thanks! Yeah I was hoping my hubs would just do it for me but I think he's going to drop me off while he circles the block. Then home to sleep again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! :-) I want to go to black friday, but i love in Canada and crossing the border was such hell last year! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww it's preggo Lindsey looking cute as ever :) Have you checked out Target? Looks like they're also having baby stuff on sale..I saw a crib + changing station bundle for like 200 bucks or something. Good luck on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw how exciting! Enjoy eating for you and the wee man and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you across the pond celebrating it :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeeey congrats on the boy you have a great baby glow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats :) and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Pregnancy looks very good on you. No Thanksgiving here, but I may take part in some of the online Black Friday sales.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!!! i'm a bit late, but nonetheless, VERY excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! i saw that you commented on tina marie's stretch mark question on twitter and i stumbled over here to your blog. then i saw this post and I must say Congrats!! as a mother of 3 boys, pregnancy is a very exciting time! and of course during the holidays you can eat to your heart's desire! take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails