Sorry I've been such a slacker putting up this collection, but honestly, I could care less about it. I don't know, maybe you guys could help me change my mind about this collection. Maybe the concealer will be LEGENDARY?
Are you lemming anything from this collection? Tell me what I need to check out!
MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Collection for Fall 2010
U.S. Launch Date: September 16th, 2010
International Launch Date: October 2010
Pro Longwear Lipcreme $16.00 U.S. (Permanent)
Lightweight texture, creamy finish and comfortable longwear combine in this has-it-all pro-class lip colour. Slick in use, applies without need of a top coat- and still lasts up to 12 hours. Won’t feather or transfer, and the colour stays true. Helps lips stay soft and hydrated.
• Made to Last -Deep plummy brown (Frost)
• Till Tomorrow -Grey mauve brown (Cream)
• Sweet Ever After -Copper (Frost)
• Faithfully Yours -Blackened dirty purple (Cream)
• Goes and Goes -Blue violet (Cream)
• Love Forever! -Bright blue pink (Cream)
• Perpetual Flame -Pink cranberry (Cream)
• Unlimited -Mid-tone dirty rose (Cream)
• Overtime -Light baby pink (Cream)
• Extended Play -Blackened brick red (Cream)
• Prolong -True red (Cream)
• Good to Go -Loudmouth orange (Cream)
Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation $29.50 U.S.
A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.
• NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC40, NC42, NC45, NC50
• NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50
Pro Longwear Concealer $16.50 U.S.
A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.
• NC15, NC20, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50
• NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50
This collection is available now on the MAC website but there's no need to rush since this is a permanent collection.