Monday, June 21, 2010

Random clothing hauls and a weekend recap

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I just wanted to show you a few things I've bought over the last month. I've been needing some casual summer clothes. Oh and I like stuff...

Here's a few things I picked up at Nordstrom. I have a secret. I like to shop in the Juniors section even though it's been years since I was considered a junior ;-)

BP Double Scoop Tank, Lush Floral Pattern Tank, H.I.P. Ruched Sleeve Cardigan


This was my favorite item I picked up. I love the hook detail and the way it looks over leggings.

I also stopped by Express. Lucky me, they put out coupons like every week giving you $20 off of $60. I love that!

Embroidered Applique Top, Mesh Ruffled Top

These items are from Nordstrom Rack (outlet). The green cardigan is J.J. Basics and the black tunic is BCBG Generation.


Have you hauled anything good recently? Let me know in the comments!

Also, how was your weekend? ! I had a pretty good weekend with the hubs. We started out with seeing Toy Story 3 on Friday. It had it's funny and then it's downright sentimental moments. Loved it!
Saturday was most memorable because someone hit my car. A stupid Prius backed into my Ford Escape. Guess who won... ME!!! My car took out their bumper but all that lost the battle was my licence plate on my car. Built Ford tough indeedie. The good thing was the guy admitted fault.
On Sunday we celebrated Father's day with brunch in the morning with my family and hit a local winery with the hub's family in the evening. I wish I'd taken a picture of the gorgeous views.

BTW, hate to be annoying but have you entered my giveaway yet? Don't miss out!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite is the floral tank too! Love the green cardigan also.

    My daughter and I are going to see Toy Story 3 on Tuesday. Glad to hear it is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg nice clothes .! Lush Floral Pattern Tank absolutly gorgoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul!:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tayebug! I'd been looking for a kelly green cardi for a while now :) Glad you like it! Oh and you'll love TS3!

    Thanks ipehishere and Marie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails